Indoor Winter Soccer League 2021-2022
Ages: Boys & Girls U8–U14
Event Dates: November–February
LFA Training Center, Indoor Fields
Driving directions: Click here
Discount available for Fusz teams
Join our 5th Annual Indoor Winter Soccer League at the LFA Training Center for Boys & Girls competitive club teams ages U8 - U15 (multiple divisions per age group if necessary). Games are 25 minute halves with 2 minute intermission. Our indoor fields are 70yd x 33yd with synthetic turf and have NO WALLS. 3 games play simultaneously with 1 referee per field. The 1st place teams in each division will be rewarded with medals.
Application Deadline: Nov 1st
Application Fee Paid By: Nov 1st
Schedule Posted: Nov 20th
Saturday Nov. 27 & Sunday. Nov 28
Saturday Dec. 4 & Sunday Dec. 5
Saturday Dec. 11 & Sunday Dec. 12
Saturday Dec. 18 & Sunday Dec. 19
No games on Dec. 25/26
No games on Jan 1/2
Saturday Jan. 8 & Sunday Jan. 9
Saturday Jan. 15 & Sunday Jan. 16
Saturday Jan. 29 & Sunday Jan. 30
Saturday Feb. 5 & Sunday Feb. 6
Saturday Feb. 12 & Sunday Feb. 13
*Saturday Feb. 19 & Sunday Feb. 20
These dates will be held for cancellations
*Any games needing to be rescheduled will play on Fridays 5:30pm–9:30pm at Lou Fusz Athletic discretion.
Open to all (USYSA, US Club, and USSSA) competitive club teams
6v6 Boys & Girls = 2010–2006 birth years
7v7 Boys & Girls = 2011–2013 birth years
Please pay using the PayPal button or mail us a check and make payment to Lou Fusz Athletic and
include Your Team Name / Event Name in subject line. Mailing Address:
Lou Fusz Athletic
Attn: SOCCER LEAGUES
1 Rams Way
Earth City, MO 63045
Athletic Trainer Services
Children's Hospital & Washington University Physician's Young Athlete Center will be providing the Athletic Training services at the tournament.
Although all games are played indoors, winter weather can affect road conditions during the league season, and therefore affect the play-ability of games. Weather updates will be posted here, via our social media pages @LouFuszSoccer, and sent via email/text messages through your GotSoccer account.
• Games could be delayed or shortened.
• Games played until/beyond halftime can be considered final if necessary.
• Any additional changes to the schedule deemed necessary by the LFA League Committee will be exercised with as much notice as possible for all teams involved.
• LFA is only allowing 2 conflicts/ forfeiting/ rescheduling of games.
Cancellations / Refund Policy
In the event of a mandated or forced cancellation of the event due to Covid-19 our refund policy is as follows:
1. If no games are played due to the Covid-19 Pandemic a full refund will be given.
2. If the event gets underway and is cancelled during the season, teams will receive a full refund of their game related fees. There is a maximum $50 administrative fee that is nonrefundable once the season kicks off. This fee goes directly toward items that are reserved and paid for well in advance of the event kickoff. Items such as field rental, referee scheduling, registration and payment acquisition fees, and the hundreds of hours of time that go into making the event operational.
We hope this clarification is helpful. Unfortunately, there is no 'right' answer in all of this. Our organization is not immune to the effects of these cancellations.
Weather related cancellation refund policy remains as it has for many years. Lou Fusz Athletic will reschedule games for 2 weekend days of bad weather cancellations. After the second full day cancel not all reschedules can be guaranteed. We have never had a season where teams didn't have the opportunity to play all 8 games, and we hope to have a similar experience this year.
3. If, after being accepted into the league and games are underway, a team by their choice elects not to participate for any reason, they will risk forfeiture of their entire registration fee.