Ages / Divisions:
Boys U13–U19 Brackets
Girls U13–U19 Brackets
December 2-4, 2022
(Out of town teams not obligated to play Friday night)
November 1, 2022
Team Pricing (includes parking):
U13–U14 = $825
U15–U19 = $925
100 College Coaches &
250+ Teams from 14 States Annually
Come and be seen by college coaches from all over the Midwest in the 5th Annual Lou Fusz Athletic Winter College Showcase. All games will be played on high quality, new, synthetic turf! No rainouts! In 2020 & 2021 we hosted over 200+ teams and OVER 100 COLLEGE COACHES. This showcase is open to U13–U19 Boys & Girls teams looking for a great weekend filled with competitive matches and GREAT COLLEGE RECRUITING EXPOSURE. U16+ age groups will play a 3 game ‘showcase’ format in this competition. U13–U15 divisions will have a championship 4th game, as well as trophy and medals presentations.
Application Deadline: October 26, 2022
Application Fee Paid By: October 28, 2022
Accepted Teams Notified: November 2, 2022
Brackets Posted: November 5, 2022
Schedule Posted: November 10, 2022
Open to Boys & Girls U13–U19 USYSA teams and US Club teams. There will be a U14/15 bracket for boys and girls to accommodate teams with all “trapped” players.
This is a “Stay & Play” tournament; all out of town teams are required to stay in hotels approved by the Lou Fusz Athletic. Please book team rooms via the "Housing" button to receive our special partnered rates.
Please pay using the PayPal button or mail us a check
including team name and tournament name in subject line:
Lou Fusz Athletic
1 Athletic Dr,
Earth City, MO 63045
Athletic Trainer Services
Children's Hospital & Washington University Physician's Young Athlete Center will be providing the Athletic Training services for LFA Facilities during the event.
Thursday before: Local teams will have the option to play
Friday: Local teams and available out-of-town teams
Saturday: Pool play & Playoffs
Sunday: Pool play & Playoffs
* All Lou Fusz Athletic events operate within the Covid-19 guidelines of St. Louis County, and the state of Missouri. To remain compliant with these often changing guidelines we will schedule our events to play only at venues that are eligible to host. The locations at which we will host may change as guidelines are adapted (with as much notice as possible provided to applied teams). Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we get back to playing the beautiful game.*
Our weather guidelines are aligned with those suggested/used by USSF, MYSA, & SLYSA. Adjustments made to games due to weather are at the discretion of the tournament committee (comprised of Tournament Director, LFA Staff, and Young Athlete Center's ATC staff). It is our intention to provide a fun, playable, safe environment for all teams participating to get the competition they have come in search of. All games will be played on state of the art artificial turf fields…No rainouts! However, because all fields are playable during the rain, game stoppage can still occur due to hazardous conditions such as lightning/ thunder or temperature levels. Weather updates will be sent via email/text messages through your GotSoccer account.
• Games could be delayed or shortened. Games could also be rescheduled for a later time/date that weekend.
• Games played until/beyond halftime can be considered final at the moment stopped if necessary.
• For games played in U14 and younger divisions, adjustments/cancellations will be made when expected game time temperature is 18 degrees cold index with windchill. For games played in U15 and older divisions, adjustments/cancellations will be made when expected game time temperature is 14 degrees cold index with windchill.
• Any additional changes to the schedule deemed necessary by the LFA Tournament Committee will be exercised with as much notice as possible for all teams involved.