Please ONLY register in this league if you have an existing team that is already signed up for this season.
You will have to choose your specific team's name/coach during the registration process.
If you are already registered for Lou Fusz Athletic Star Academy Program or Rookies Program, you DO NOT need to sign up on this page.
Boys & Girls 5–12
Friday Start Times:
5:10pm / 6:10pm / 7:20pm
Soccer League Location:
LFA Soccer Complex
2155 Creve Coeur Mill Rd S
Team Price: $750
Spring 2023 Dates
Schedule Posted: February 27, 2023
Games Begin: March 3, 2023
Friday Night Games
Dates Coming Soon!
Start Times: 5:30pm / 6:30pm / 7:30pm
Need A Team To Play For?
Are you looking to sign up as an individual player? Please register under the Seasonal Rookies Program and we will put you on a Lou Fusz Rookies team that competes in the DVLPMNT League.
Open to all recreational teams in the Greater St.Louis Metro Area. You DO NOT need a USYSA or US Club profile to register for the League.
EACH PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM must register using the Lou Fusz Athletic registration platform ("Sign up with your existing team" button). During the registration process they will be required to select your team's name.
Application Payment Options
• Pay via credit/debit card during registration
• Pay using the PayPal button above
• Pay via mail in check (please make payment to Lou Fusz Athletic and include Your Team Name / Event Name in subject line) to:
Lou Fusz Athletic
Attn: SOCCER LEAGUE
1 Athletic Dr
Earth City, MO 63045
Athletic Trainer Services
Children's Hospital & Washington University Physician's Young Athlete Center will be providing the Athletic Training services at the tournament.
It is our intention to provide a fun, playable, safe environment for all teams participating in the DVLPMNT League. All games will be played on state-of-the-art artificial turf fields…No rainouts! However, because all fields are playable during the rain, game stoppage can still occur due to hazardous conditions such as lightning/ thunder or temperature levels. Any changes to the schedule deemed necessary by the League Committee will be exercised with as much notice as possible for all teams involved.
In the event of a mandated or forced cancellation of the event due to Covid-19 our refund policy is as follows:
1. If no games are played due to the Covid-19 Pandemic a full refund will be given.
2. If the event gets underway and is cancelled during the season, teams will receive a full refund of their game related fees. There is a maximum $50 administrative fee that is nonrefundable once the season kicks off. This fee goes directly toward items that are reserved and paid for well in advance of the event kickoff. Items such as field rental, scheduling, registration and payment acquisition fees, and the hundreds of hours of time that go into making the event operational.
We hope this clarification is helpful. Unfortunately, there is no 'right' answer in all of this. Our organization is not immune to the effects of cancellations due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Weather related cancellation refund policy remains as it has for many years. Lou Fusz Athletic will reschedule games for 2 days of bad weather cancellations. After the second full day cancel not all reschedules can be guaranteed. We haven't had a season where teams didn't have the opportunity to play all games, and we hope to have a similar experience this year.
3. If, after being accepted into the league and games are underway, a team by their choice elects not to participate for any reason, they will risk forfeiture of their entire registration fee.
Soccer Program Contact Information
LFA League Director: Tim Lanfersieck
LFA Club Admin: Caitlin Carr