St. Louis DVLPMNT Soccer League | Soccer Teams
Spring 2021 Dates
Application Deadline: March 15th, 2021
Application Fee Paid By: March 15th, 2021
Schedule Posted: March 26th, 2021
Friday Night Games
Apr 9, 16, 30, May 7, 14, 21
Start Times: 5:30pm / 6:30pm / 7:30pm
Each team will have one night as a double header.
Individual players not already on a team:
Are you looking to sign up as an individual player? Please register under the Seasonal Rookies Program and we will put you on a Lou Fusz Rookies team that competes in the DVLPMNT League.
Please only register in this league if you have an existing team that is already signed up for this season.
You will have to choose your specific team's name/coach during the registration process.
If you are already registered for Lou Fusz's Star Academy Program or Rookies Program, you DO NOT need to sign up on this page.
The St. Louis DVLPMNT League allows Lou Fusz Athletic players and outside teams to play in a positive game environment focused on the development of the individual. These games provide the opportunity for learning the basic team roles and responsibilities during a player's early development stages. The league will have two brackets with placement being based on experience level; the Champions League Bracket and the World Cup Bracket. Scores and standings will not be recorded.
Open to all competitive or recreational teams and can come from any league, affiliation, or program in St. Louis area. You DO NOT need a USYSA or US Club profile to register for the League.
EACH PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM must register using the Lou Fusz Athletic registration platform ("Sign up with your existing team" button). During the registration process they will be required to select your team's name.
Application Payment Options
• Pay via credit/debit card during registration
• Pay using the PayPal button above
• Pay via mail in check (please make payment to Lou Fusz Athletic and include Your Team Name / Event Name in subject line) to:
Lou Fusz Athletic
Attn: SOCCER LEAGUE
1 Athletic Dr
Earth City, MO 63045
Athletic Trainer Services
Children's Hospital & Washington University Physician's Young Athlete Center will be providing the Athletic Training services at the tournament.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
In the event of a mandated or forced cancellation of the event due to Covid-19 our refund policy is as follows:
1. If no games are played due to the Covid-19 Pandemic a full refund will be given.
2. If the event gets underway and is cancelled during the season, teams will receive a full refund of their game related fees. There is a maximum $50 administrative fee that is nonrefundable once the season kicks off. This fee goes directly toward items that are reserved and paid for well in advance of the event kickoff. Items such as field rental, scheduling, registration and payment acquisition fees, and the hundreds of hours of time that go into making the event operational.
We hope this clarification is helpful. Unfortunately, there is no 'right' answer in all of this. Our organization is not immune to the effects of cancellations due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Weather related cancellation refund policy remains as it has for many years. Lou Fusz Athletic will reschedule games for 2 days of bad weather cancellations. After the second full day cancel not all reschedules can be guaranteed. We haven't had a season where teams didn't have the opportunity to play all games, and we hope to have a similar experience this year.
3. If, after being accepted into the league and games are underway, a team by their choice elects not to participate for any reason, they will risk forfeiture of their entire registration fee.